[Ambition] Index du Forum
Team Française de S4 league. Team PEN.
[Ambition] Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

Notification Code Of Facebook

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    [Ambition] Index du Forum -> Administration -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 23:55 (2018)    Sujet du message: Notification Code Of Facebook Répondre en citant

Notification Code Of Facebook
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

.. Using FacebookCreating an AccountFriendingYour Home PageMessagingPhotosVideosPagesGroupsEventsPaymentsAppsFacebook Mobile and Desktop AppsAccessibility. ToolsGraph API ExplorerOpen Graph DebuggerObject BrowserJavaScript Test ConsoleAPI Upgrade ToolFacebook Analytics. Follow Me: Follow 9lessons Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist. Using a specific web platform isn't a guarantee of scalability. dataType: 'json', // or the dataType you are working with timeout: 10000, // IMPORTANT! this is a 10 seconds timeout cache: false }).done(function (eventList) { // Handle your data here var data; for (var eventName in eventList) { data = eventList[eventName]; dispatcher.handle(eventName, data); // handle the eventName with data } }).always(pollTask); } It is important to remember that (from jQuery docs): In jQuery 1.4.x and below, the XMLHttpRequest object will be in an invalid state if the request times out; accessing any object members may throw an exception. –Kazar Mar 19 '10 at 10:30 4 Kazar: "Facebook uses PHP" is a bit misleading -- last i heard, they developed HipHop for the express purpose of converting PHP to C++, as PHP wasn't performing well enough. Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook How does facebook, gmail send the real time notification? Ask Question up vote 243 down vote favorite 272 I have read some posts about this topic and the answers are comet, reverse ajax, http streaming, server push, etc. Auto Load and Refresh Div every 10 Seconds with jQuery. The events will return a dictionary of events (or any other data structure you may prefer) in JSON format (or any other you prefer). Do you know where I can get a Sockets server? Thanks! –Progo Apr 28 '14 at 1:11 1 You can implement it. Do you have any sample code for one of the many ways to implement that? –Billy Jul 6 '09 at 15:05 39 I think labelling PHP as a language/platform that does not scale well is not necessarily true. –abhinav Jul 20 '13 at 15:53 add a comment up vote 3 down vote One important issue with long polling is error handling. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. The main issue is that if your error handler reestablishes the connection immediately also for a type 2 error, the clients would DOS the server. rev2018.1.9.28319 . Managing Your AccountLogin and PasswordYour Profile and SettingsNames on FacebookKeeping Your Account SecureNotificationsAd PreferencesAccessing Your InfoDeactivating or Deleting Your Account. Oh, and also, the question did ask for PHP. Through HTTP we need to poll the server continuously but via MQTT server pushes the message to clients. –Kazar Oct 16 '11 at 9:35 4 So the technique is to keep a connection constantly open which will keep a server in a constant stress. .. SDKsiOS SDKAndroid SDKJavaScript SDKPHP SDKUnity SDK. Would you like to answer one of these unanswered questions instead? Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged comet or ask your own question. Create a RESTful Services API in PHP. You can see this happening if you bring up Firebug's Console tab while on Facebook, with requests to a script possibly taking minutes. It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. In my opinion, using XMLHttpRequest is a better choice. At the time facebook was still a very large-scaled system using php on it's own. Look at facebook. It surely solves the problem, but, if you are concerned about scalability and perfomance as I was when researching, you might consider another solution I found 5a02188284
como hackear un facebook con la cuenta de facebookcheat stick run on facebook 2012how to verify facebook account freedownload facebook chat for 2700cfacebook the like boxfacebook format audiofacebook timeline cover page createno puedo entrar a mi facebook nuevohow to remove email address in facebook loginlike for 80 questions facebook

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 23:55 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    [Ambition] Index du Forum -> Administration -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation